Do you have an idea for online courses? You can create a course and sell it through our site.
You can prepare self-study materials whenever and wherever you want.
It is a bit like writing a book, but you can always update it and benefit from new clients. Have a look at our self-study materials samples.
Terms and Conditions for self-study materials
- "Online Self Study" or "OSS" means the subscription-based database of audio-visual works that is available through the Site
- Trainer is an individual person providing a course.
- NobleProg is NobleProg Limited of 152 Western Avenue, W3 7TT, London
- Client is a person or an organization to whom the course is provided
THIS AGREEMENT AND PARTIES
This agreement is made between NobleProg and the Trainer.
No change to this agreement or terms shall be binding unless agreed in writing by NobleProg.
This agreement may be updated from time to time and you will be notified about this via email you will simply need to accept or decline the changes made.
PROVIDING ONLINE SELF STUDY MATERIALS
- Trainer's remuneration on sale of an online self study materials is 50% of the sold fee. For example if the online self study material is sold for £500 the trainer will be paid £250.
- Trainer's Remuneration for a calendar year's quoter is paid 30days after the quoter ends. For example, between 1st of January and 31 of March, NobleProg owes £2000 to a trainer which will be paid by 30th of April.
NEW ONLINE SELF STUDY MATERIALS
- You can create online self study materials any time you want.
- After revisions by our proofreaders and experts, we will publish it or revise it and send it for further amendments.
- Once a course outline has been published, you can still make any amendments, which, will not be visible for visitors unless revised and accepted.
- It is your responsibility to keep the online line self study materials up to date.
COPYRIGHTS TO OSS
By submitting a course outline, you agree to lease it to us, free of charge, but you keep all rights to it, including copyright and moral rights.
No Third Parties, Recruitment Agencies or Resellers:
- We will not accept registrations from recruitment agencies or third parties working on behalf of the trainer. These registrations will be immediately removed for reasons of breaching NobleProg's policies.
- If you want us to resell your courses, you have to provide enough evidence that you can keep them up to date.
NO COMPETITION AGREEMENT
The Trainer (and any other parties introduced by the Client to NobleProg representatives directly or indirectly) will not, under any circumstances, conduct any direct negotiations with Client representative (or parties introduced by them directly or indirectly) in respect of this or any other planned work without prior approval in writing from NobleProg. Any loss of actual or future business resulting from such negotiations will be charged to the Trainer at a rate of £3000 per day for each man day of lost business or at the value of the lost business whichever is greater. This clause doesn't exclude charging the Client according to Terms and Conditions.